The first art book of agnes cecile.
A collection of the first ten years of paintings, from the early experiments with varnish to the present-day watercolor artworks.
A journey through stages and memories, told by images, words, sketches and photos.
The path of agnes cecile revealed in 192 colorful pages.
● 17 cm x 24 cm
● 192 pages smythsewn
● 120 gsm Fedrigoni paper + GSK transparent paper handbound
● H-UV offset printing 4 colors + white silk-screen
● printed jacket
● colors on each page were manually calibrated during printing
● high definition close-ups
● individually hand-packed and custom-stamped by the artist
● printed in Turin, Italy
● published in 2018